Initially when you first receive your deliciously scented soy candle(s) from us, always burn it until there is a complete melt pool across the candle (rim to rim) before you extinguish it, OR ELSE a tunneling effect will begin.
Always allow your candle to completely cool off before moving it and trim the wick to 1 inch before lighting it again. (Trimming your wick is one of the most important tip we can share here at Senseorama). This will prevent mushrooming and will allow the candle to have a longer burn time.
DO NOT STORE DIRECTLY IN BRIGHT LIGHT OR LEAVE IN YOUR VEHICLE! Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Finally, NEVER BURN A CANDLE NEAR ANYTHING FLAMMABLE AND NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!!!!!!
Car Diffuser Care
Instructions for use:
- Twist and remove wooden bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
- Fill Diffuser with chosen fragrance oil.
- Replace and tighten wooden lid.
- Tip the bottle upside down for 1 – 2 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate with fragrance.
- Remove wooden bottle lid, place plastic stopper and tighten wooden lid.
- Hang in your car or around the home.
- Take care not to spill liquid when refilling/refreshing fragrance. Remove from car and tighten lid before tipping upside down. Any spillage/leakage onto plastics, vinyl, leather etc. WILL CAUSE DAMAGE
- Do not leave bottle lying on a surface, hang at all times or leakage will occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided. If inside temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, remove bottle and place in sealed container to avoid leakage or damage.
- Manufacturer takes no responsibility for improper use.
WARNING: Avoid over-saturating the wooden lid and be sure to keep the plastic stopper in place to prevent spillage. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe all spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets.
Wax Melt Care
- Simply snap off a one (or two) pieces from our hand-poured 100% Soy Chocolate Bar inspired Wax Melt Snap Bar or Wax Melt Clam Shells and pop it into your wax burner.
- Have your guests minds and senses blown by the delicious scents! You'll know it's finished when you can no longer smell it.
- You must discard the pervious wax piece/scent before popping in a new one. You can do this by placing a couple of cotton pads in the melted wax, soaking it up and discarding it in the bin.
- Then go ahead and pop another one or two Wax Melt pieces to indulge in the goodness.