Car Diffuser Care
Instructions for use:
- Twist and remove wooden bottle lid. Carefully remove the clear plastic stopper from the top of the bottle.
- Fill Diffuser with chosen fragrance oil.
- Replace and tighten wooden lid.
- Tip the bottle upside down for 1 – 2 seconds so that the fragrance absorbs into the wooden lid. Do not over saturate with fragrance.
- Remove wooden bottle lid, place plastic stopper and tighten wooden lid.
- Hang in your car or around the home.
- Take care not to spill liquid when refilling/refreshing fragrance. Remove from car and tighten lid before tipping upside down. Any spillage/leakage onto plastics, vinyl, leather etc. WILL CAUSE DAMAGE
- Do not leave bottle lying on a surface, hang at all times or leakage will occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Prolonged exposure to high interior temperature must be avoided. If inside temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, remove bottle and place in sealed container to avoid leakage or damage.
- Manufacturer takes no responsibility for improper use.
WARNING: Avoid over-saturating the wooden lid and be sure to keep the plastic stopper in place to prevent spillage. Failure to follow these instructions could result in damage to some surfaces. Wipe all spills immediately and keep out of reach of children and pets.